Login
Username:

Password:


Right ordered quality & timely delivery
PANGASIUS FARMING
Updated: 2013-01-18 10:26:48

The most Pangasius Producing Country is Vietnam which covers 91% of Global market with full 12 months harvest

 

 

 

With Vietnam Pangasius Performance as followed

 

Total farming area in Vietnam is 5,430 ha (2011) and total outcome: 1,200,000 mt/year in 2011. Most of farm is owned by producing companies (70%) and the rest is by local farmers (30%)

 

Pangasius farms located in Mekong Delta including An Giang, Dong Thap, Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Vinh long, Tra Vinh, Can Tho, Soc Trang

 

 

Related News
Products
Located in Vietnam - Contact Us
info@anvifish.com / www.anvifish.com